how the hell do i talk to people
Stand in front of them and press A
I was volunteering at a booksale when I ran across this and just…
Submitted to me by mrsrhettbutler
uh…those arms…you’re all thinking that, right…?
i feel like we’re all just kind of reblogging it in a circle and looking at each other uneasily like, waiting for someone to finally give in and yell it out in the reply chain
you held out as long as you could, i’m sure.
Edward Dildo-armsDOMO ARIGATO FISTO ROBOTO
I SPAT OUT MY WATER ON THE LAST COMMENT FUCK
I legitimately can’t tell the difference
this is actually so rude and like super gross? like okay i get it hes not the cutest but like why would you compare him to benedict cumberbatch?
OKAY SO even if I’m already doing a 15% discount in my shop all weekend (see post here) I decided that it’s not enough of a celebration SO HERE HAVE A FREE NECKLACE ♥
Prize: one zodiac moon necklace of your choice!
• ye gotta be following meee (my queue is 5 posts/day so I won’t spam ye much don’t worry & feel free to unfollow after giveaway but I will check when it ends!)
• both likes and reblogs count! You can do it as much as you want.
• I will ship internationally, for free!
• ye gotta be okay with giving me your address
• no giveaway blogs please! personal/side blogs are fine, just make sure you mention you’re following me from your main
• have your askbox open
• leave this text here
• winner will have to reply withing 48 hours or I’m gonna have to pick a new winner D:
Deadline: the day Hussie updates, 11:55pm UK time!
GOOD LUCK ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉ
Happy reblogging everyone! :D
Ami gave me the inspiration I needed to help me study hard in school.
submitted by anon
IS THIS REAL.
What a time to be alive.
I know I only have a few followers, but let’s prove my mum wrong, shall we?
Pansexual on board and reporting
Author John Scalzi was on a roll this morning (currently 7:14 AM, 26 Sept. 2014) with a tweet he found from some guy sending out an “ultimatum” to women to “make a choice” between feminism and, well, men like him. So Scalzi launched into a truly magnificent set of scorchers, which I’m posting here for the delectation of people everywhere.
Also: I would like to thank that guy for setting the ultimatum. It makes finding a boyfriend so much easier when the undesirable ones wear a placard identifying themselves.
"The tragedy of that poor boy’s life is not the realization that he’s not the grand prize he’s assumed, but that he’s not even second place."